Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Power Of Two

It's Been only ten days and we are in flames I have been selling for so time but this takes the cake I never I my life felt so passionate about any product.I think It's because I love to travel and I know that others do and cant afford it. That's a thing of the past this company has gotten off to a great start and so have we. This has sparked life into those who lives where boring And now our team is coming together at great rate we will push to keep the momentum of this opportunity going with each member that joins our team lets keep this alive good work team See you all soon John.

2 comments:

tonyftw said...

GOT LITTLE GREEN MEN? I DO AND YOU SHOULD TOO. The power of 2 and little green men. I love it!!!

John A Ciampa said...

Green men are the shit I like it when they have gold medals in there hand.